Thursday, March 28, 2019

Happy Purr-thday...


Hey,

I am always seeing stamps that I really really want, but I normally wait until they are on sale or something. Because a) I want to not spend all the money I have on craft stuff and b) To gauge if I really want it.

I didn't do that with this beauty from Newton's Nook - 'Newton's Birthday Balloons' - I bought it and the matching die the minute I saw it LOL.

I had this idea in my head and it came out exactly as I wanted it to.

I stenciled the background using a fave cloud stencil by Dutchdoobadoo - they make the most amazing stencils.

I stamped, coloured and cut the stamp and before I mounted it onto the card, I stamped a sentiment from the set so I could figure out where to mount it.

I love the end result and used it as a birthday card for a kitty loving friend.

Cx


1 comment:

  1. Claire, this is adorable and love the way it turned out. That stamp is sooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx