Sunday, March 10, 2019

As You See It: All Askew...


Hey,

Happy Sunday.

I hope you are having a good weekend so far.

Hubby and I got to catch-up with a good friend yesterday that we haven't seen in forever, so that was nice.

I have been looking around for 'new to me' challenges and I realised that x3 of my Retro Rubber teamies are on the As You See It challenge. So I thought I'd give it a whirl. And it just so happens that the current challenge is right up my street!


I love a sketch and I really like placing elements on my cards at jaunty angles, so perfect.

I REALLY wanted to use one of the stamps from my new 'Sweet Deer' set by Sizzix and Jen Long and I think it worked out really well here.

The papers are both by American Crafts from 6x6 pads and I die-cut them to size using stitched rectangle dies.

Because the Antler stamp has a little space for a sentiment I decided to tie it into my little banner and stamped 'Yay!' onto it.

I added some Nuvo crystal drops here and there for a little bit of sparkle.

I love the funky mix of patterns and especially the florals.

Fun card for a fun challenge, I will totally be playing along again.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Claire, it's great to see you playing along with us at As You See It. I love the pretty pinks you've used here: the stripes and florals play so nicely together! Sweet and sassy - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a well-designed card, Claire, and I love your choices of patterned paper in pinks! So glad you've come over to play at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx