Sunday, March 17, 2019

CASology: Peas on Earth...


Hey,

Happy Sunday to you.

Today I am playing along with the current CASology challenge.


I had toyed with a couple of options, but decided to go with a punny card.

I love the 'Peas on Earth' set by Ink Blot Shop. I got after Christmas last year, so I'll be making some Christmas cards with it this year.

But for this challenge, I thought it made a nice simple CAS card for a friend. I fussy cut the peas for a bit of dimension.

It made me smile a lot today..Hubby not so much, more eye rolling from him.

Cx



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous pun. Love this sweet card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear... Mr Grantham and I will not get along if he doesn't appreciate a good pun... Ha ha ha! I, however, love this one!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx