Monday, March 25, 2019

Monster Happy Mail..


Hey,

Happy Monday, live from London!!

Hope you had a good weekend? I had a fun one hanging with Hubby and my parents. Yesterday my Dad and I went to the first test game at the new Tottenham stadium - which was so amazing and epic for us.

In case you didn't know I am a life-long Spurs fan, thanks to my Dad and before I left for NYC, we were season ticket holders.

We have been waiting for this stadium a very long time, I'll show you a photo, later on, this week when my phone files have backed up.

For now, you will have to make do with x2 cards I made using a little cardkit my friend Kelly sent me. It was a totally unexpected piece of Happy Mail and she sent it to me because I said how much I loved her Monster stamps (that I had never seen before).

Kelly had stamped the Monsters and their sentiments and provided the patterned papers and the twine. So all I had to do was colour, cut and assemble..oh and add some googly eyes - OBVS.

I love random Happy Mail..unsurprisingly it makes me happy.

Cx



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your gorgeous Sunflower Birthday Card Claire!! :-))
    I hope you enjoy your time in London!
    I love your cute monster cards!!
    Love Sue B xxx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx