Friday, March 8, 2019

CASology: Funky...


Hey,

Happy Friday!

I love the cue word over at CASology this week -



I have quite a few stamps that could be considered Funky, but I really wanted to use 'Oh Deer' by Dylusions because I have wanted it for a while and finally got my hands on it this weekend on super bargain sale.

I also bought a set by Sizzix and Jen Long 'Sweet Deer' and that sparked an idea for me.

I stamped and coloured the Deer from the Dylusions set and then stamped 'Oh Deer' from the Sizzix set and added the final part 'I forgot your special day' from a Pink and Main set.

Love it when I get to mix stamp sets.

I am super happy with my funky belated birthday card.

Tonight I am doing a class with Cheiron at the InkPad - whoop! It will be the start to a super fun weekend.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Well that is a surprise a polka dot deer and funky too! Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fun and funky and I love how you combined all the different companies to create this so seamlessly. And what I wouldn't give for a cool polka dot deer...

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx