Friday, March 22, 2019

Colouring is therapy...


Hey,

Happy Friday!

Hubby and I are leaving for London tonight. I'll be gone for just over 2 weeks, as I have a week off - but next week I will be working.

Because this week has been so hectic with work, getting ready to leave for our trip, a gig and introducing Clint to a new face, I felt overwhelmed and couldn't really craft.

So I coloured a lot.

I have a colouring book that I really like, it's quite old and I dug it out this week and tore out a few pages and sat at my desk for 20 mins every night and coloured away. It was lovely and therapeutic and it was bliss to colour with my Tombow Dual Brushmarkers, I almost have a full set..

I thought I'd share my colouring, as it's all so pretty.



After Kathy Rac (aka the world's most awesome colourer ever) said that she finds using 4 colours to colour with much easier, I have been using that as a guide. It really works and helps make the colouring pages look less busy.

Have a great weekend, I am looking forward to hangs with my parents.

Cx


1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx