Friday, August 7, 2015

Updating blank cards...


Hey,

Happy Friday!

I recently made a whole batch of blank cards for a friend.

The ones that she didn't take, came in handy for me, as there was a huge amount of Aug birthdays / anniversaries that with my travels I was ill prepared for!

So I decided that I would add the sentiments to these essentially ready to go cards - sweet!

The main card is one of my faves, I love the effect you get when you spritz distress inks and then dry them. The sentiment stamps are by SSS and I bought them on sale when I was at the airport heading to London the last time..literally I was running down the tunnel whilst my purchase went through :)

This card is a another fave, I love using the SSS All boy stamp set - it was in one of my first ever cardkits and I totally over use it!


I decided the Neat and Tangled everyday labels worked well here - adds to the modern feel.

Both of these cards went to men, so it was nice to see that I had made some things that suited men - so difficult to make for!

I'll show you another updated card tomorrow :)

Have a great weekend, I'll be at my desk, as I am leaving for London in a week, so cramming in as much crafty time as I can.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Ah these are both brill, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on catch up again (sighs!), so much to do, so little time for bogland! These are both fab cards...gosh back here again so soon? You'll soon not know what Country you're in, lolHugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love doing this - I started changing sentiments to existing cards that were in the stash that didn't get used as well just to jazz things up. Love your sneaker card and the bike - is that Sizzix? - and the big sentiment. Big fan of your work x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx