Friday, August 21, 2015

Twin babies...yay!


Hey,

Happy Friday.

Today is my last day in the London office until next month.

I fly home on Sunday.

It has been fun, busy and a bit of a whirlwind..now for some quiet time with my parents before I head home to Hubby.

I made today's card ages ago...but forgot to post about it.

Friends of ours had twins!! This fabulous event collided with a Bugaboo Stamps sale, so I just had to buy this cute stamp, perfect for my twin baby needs.

As you can see I added a slightly wonky s to boy..

I coloured the stamp with Promarkers and all the other stamps used are by Simon Says Stamp.

Have a great weekend, see you in NYC next week.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx