Saturday, July 11, 2015

Technique playtime...


Hey,

Recently I was asked to make some blank cards - no sentiment on the front - for a friend.

I thought it would be fun to play with stencils and stamps for these cards.

The main photo today is one of many that I made using the spotty stencil (Stampin' Up) and the bicycle stamp (Hero Arts). I made these in tons of different colours and I used Ranger Distress Inks and a dauber to apply them and then spritzed them with water, to get a little splodge effect.

I made a few more variants using different stencils, but with the last few that I made I couldn't resist adding a sentiment (Simon Says Stamp) -


I really like this idea of spritzing things and then drying them with a heat tool, it creates some really interesting effects and is super easy to do.

Have a fun Saturday, I am off to see my Grandma and Lemon.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Super cards Claire, hope you had a good day! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx