Thursday, August 20, 2015

Simon Says Stamp..own brand playtime...



Hey,

So tonight is Poker night here in London :)

Lets hope I don't lose all my money like I did last month!

Today I thought I would show you a couple of cards made using Simon Says Stamp exclusive stamps.

I recently got a few of the Simon Says Stamp own brand stamps in a sale they had. I took one set (Abbys Spring Showers) to the UK with me and I have played with it a lot.

The main card is Abby from the set..I love it, such a great stamp to colour. This time I used Distress Inks and an aquabrush.

The card below uses another SSS own brand stamp set - Lila's heart - I combined it with another set that I got on sale because I preferred the balloons.

Can you spot the error....


Did you spot the error? Lila has no skin colour...I didn't even notice until I was writing this post..so I'll need to fix that when I get home.

I love Simon Says Stamp - no idea how I will cope when we finally return to the UK..

Cx

1 comment:

  1. These are so sweet. I love your overlapping balloons. They are super sweet. I don't think you can notice that Lila has no skin color - it's CAS that way? Maybe you could argue that?

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx