Monday, August 24, 2015

Charming Mama Elephant..


Hey,

So I am back at my desk here in NYC.

Good to be home and be with Hubby - Mexico next - whoop whoop!

I bought a great new stamp set Charmed by Mama Elephant from the Inkpad before I went away.

I made today's card using the set and a Simon Says Stamp stitched circle die. I colored the stamps using Distress Inks and an aquabrush.

I didn't buy the dies, so I hand cut out the owl and the banner.

I stamped and coloured the owl onto the circle, so you would get a little shadow when I fussy cut another owl and popped him on top. Here's a close up for you - 


The banner and the sentiment are also from the set. I kept it all very simple and mounted it all onto a American Crafts card blank..I am loving patterned card blanks right now.

Cute stamps.

I am working on a little project with another Mama Elephant set, so watch this space....

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Love the back ground on this one Claire, cute owl too, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is gorgeous Claire… Love the backing paper and the stamp set is really sweet! :-)
    Hope you have a good week!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love that paper (as you know) and the wreath and banner combo is great x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx