Wednesday, November 7, 2018

CASE it...


Hey,

So I wanted to show you a couple more cards I made using this great masking / blending / stenciling idea that JT and I CASEd recently.

The main card today uses some new birthday booty that I bought from MFT using money given to me by my in-laws.

You are familiar with my love of Monsters and I couldn't resist the new 'Monster Sized' set and the 'Sassy Pants Best Friends' set made me laugh a lot and so I needed to own that. The sentiment used on this card is hilarious and true of many of my friendships.

For both of these cards I used this awesome stencil by Andy Skinner - I am literally overusing it right now, it's so fun.

The next card uses more birthday booty - the amazing Cake stamp is by Sweet Stamp Shop and the sentiment is by Scrapbook.com - they do this awesome range of stamps and I loved 'have cake for breakfast' - I mean YES!!


I really need to use a different technique, I'm so hooked on this one, it makes card backgrounds super easy and fun.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Okay. I'm really going to have to try this technique because these (and the previous ones) are all so COOL! And I'm going to have to do some browsing at scrapbook.com because that sentiment is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx