Thursday, November 29, 2018

Love and a Cat...


Hey,

I have friends who are cat people and some who are dog people..

So generally when I am making cards for these people I try and think about what they might prefer, as I tend to use critters / animals / monsters a lot.

I wanted to make a fun anniversary card for my friends who have been married for like a bejillion years! And remembered I have this fun cat stamp by Unity Stamp Co, that I have hardly used.

This was another super simple make, I stamped the cat and the sentiment (I added the Happy Anniversary part), coloured the cat with Promarkers and added a bit of sparkle pen to his bow tie and the heart.

Die-cut it out and voila! Anniversary card.

I love the sentiment, it's pretty true in my house.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx