Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Handsome Hipster Birthday...


Hey,

So today is a pretty exciting day for Hubby and I..after a 2.5 years we are off to our first Green Card appointment - WHOOP!!

I wanted to share a green card today, to fit in with the theme of the day :)

Today's card was made for JT's Dad for his birthday. I love the Tim Holtz Hipster stamps!

I blended a few distress oxides to create the background and then stamped the Hipster Goat. The sentiment is two stamps that I masked off to create the sentiment I wanted.

This card was so easy to make, I really should have made a bunch of them.

Only 2 more days until Vegas BAYBEE...

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx