Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Catch The Bug: New Release Tuesday..Sunbonnet Girl..


Hey,

I am back with the Catch The Bug team, I had a little break due to the trapped nerve issue.

As today is Tuesday, it is New Release day..


We are celebrating the Christmas season with a new Sunbonnet girl. I LOVE these stamps and had them all even before I joined the team.

You will be able to find her over on the Bugaboo home page.

I coloured the image, using Promarkers and then fussy cut her out.

I have been itching to use the snowflake die by Penny Black (I bought it on super bargain sale a while back) and I thought it would work really well with this image.

I heat embossed the sentiment and it came together so well that I made a bunch of them!

I hope I've inspired you to swing by the Bugaboo store. Be sure to swing by the Catch The Bug blog and check out the rest of the DT makes with this awesome release.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx