Monday, November 12, 2018

The Daily Marker: 30 Days of Colouring Nov 2018


Hey,

Happy Monday to you!

Hope you had a nice weekend.

I am currently playing along with the current The Daily Marker 30 day colouring challenge. Kathy Rac has mad skillz when it comes to colouring and I love playing along to see more of her wonderful work. But I also love seeing all the other talented colourers (a word?) out there. And I have made some friends along the way, as I believe this is my 5th time joining in.

Because of the shoulder issue I had at the start of the current 30 days, I decided it would be fun to use my semi-neglected stash of digital stamps as stamping with the shoulder was an issue.

So all my days look something like this -


The awesome weightlifting Monster is by Hambo - I love their digi's they are always humorous.

But yesterday I wanted to finish off a piece I have been working on (main photo) so used that as my Day 11 colouring.

I loved the sentiment, it was in a new colouring book I bought in London, so I recreated it using my lightbox, so that I could watercolour it.

I am super pleased with how it came out, I used Zigs, Aquamarkers by Windsor & Newton and a paintbrush to colour them.

I'll show you the full 30 days at the end of the month.

Cx



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx