Thursday, November 1, 2018

A little late...


Hey,

Welcome to November.

I can't tell you about my Anniversary dinner yet, as this is a scheduled post..but I will do over the weekend.

I only made x4 Halloween cards and you've seen 3 of them already as they were for challenges LOL. So here is the fourth card, made for a swap.

I love this Waffle Flower Bear and Bird 'Boo' set. This is the first time I have used more of the elements. I heat embossed most of the smaller stamps from the set and I really like how it came out as a mini scene.

The sentiment stamp is by Amuse and I meant to use the set it came from to make a ton of cards this year, but just didn't feel like it, as there was so much travel and work earlier this month.

I also have a trapped nerve, so my making is going to be severely limited, good job I have been busy and have plenty of things to blog about.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx