Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Big Birthday Stars...


Hey,

So I have been a bit blog lax recently, but it is all part of my 2018 promise to myself not to worry so much about a few gaps here and there.

But I realised that my 'to be blogged' folder is overflowing and it's time to share that bounty :)

Today's cards are super simple, quick makes that I did just before Vegas because I wanted to play with my new stencil. It's from The Inkpad and is one their random no label stencils that they sell, I like these a lot, as they are inexpensive and varied.

I love stars especially in stencils.

I used 3 colours of distress oxides for each card and then die-cut them out using a stitched rectangle die.

The Happy Birthday die is a new addition to my stash from a friend and it's by Stampin' Up.

Love the big impact of these simple cards.

Cx



1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx