Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy 14/9 Hubby...


Hey,

Happy Halloween! AND Happy Anniversary to my Hubby.

Today is our 9th wedding anniversary and yesterday was the 14th anniversary of our first date. This is my fave post that I have written about Hubby and I and it's hard to top.

So I am not going to try, I am just going to say Happy Anniversary Hubby, you are awesome in so many ways and I'm super lucky to have found you ;)

Today's card is actually for Hubby, we are both massively geeky/nerdy and this set by Technique Tuesday (Favorite Human, no longer for sale), made me laugh, especially the little robot with a bow tie. I also LOVE that it came with 'beep' in a speech bubble, for some reason the word 'beep' makes me crazy happy!

Also Hubby always eye rolls me when I show him punny cards, which always makes me laugh, so I am looking forward to an eye roll later on when I give this to him.

I thought I'd share some photos from our wedding day, I was looking through them the other day and these ones made me smile ;)

Top left - Me with my Parents (why is my Dad so grumpy!), Daddy and our Dog Oscar, Bottom right, Me with my bridesmaids laughing, Me + Hubby laughing at my Dad's speech, Me + MIL laughing at the Best Woman's speech

We are heading to a new place for dinner tonight, which is fun (or foolish), we don't normally deviate from our 'spots' on Anniversary night.

Cx



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx