Monday, September 14, 2020

Dino-mite Dies..


Hey,

Happy Monday!

Today I thought I would share these fun cards I made.

I love Monsters and Dinosaurs and most people know that. 

JT sent me this great set of Dino dies by Sizzix. Then I found the great Dino papers by Echo Park on sale, so I bought us both a pad to go with the dies.

I love how these crazy little cards came out. I used Tim Holtz stacked deckle dies to cut the layers and used a little arrow die I have to create a fun little banner for part of my sentiment. The sentiments are by Avery Elle.

Also isn't everything just better with googly eyes?!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx