Friday, September 25, 2020

Christmas Cards 2020: Let's Prance...

 


Hey,

Happy Friday!!

I am super excited as it is my birthday on Monday AND I have the week off!

Continuing on this week with my Clearly Besotted posts - accidentally a themed week..

I love the Let's Prance set by CB. I have had it for 4 years since I saw Debby Hughes make these cards with it. I use it every year and I follow the same idea of creating a background and making a bunch of cards (as shown in the main photo) from that background.

This year I thought I would show you what my backgrounds look like once they are stamped and after they are watercoloured.

Stamped backgrounds - 


Watercoloured backgrounds - 


I always love the different cards I can make from one background. It's a thing I actually do quite a lot.

Have a great weekend.

Cx



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx