Monday, September 21, 2020

Christmas Cards 2020: Clearly Besotted CASE

 


Hey,

Happy Monday!

I hope you had a great weekend.

Hubby and I are getting used to the NFL being back, we love it, but it does take some adjusting our lives to fit in 10 hours of football on a Sunday!!

I realised that I hadn't shown you all the Christmas card makes for 2020.. It all came together so quickly! I am now just making the 'special/fancy' cards.

This card is a CASE of one I saw on the Clearly Besotted website with their cityscape stamp. 



I didn't have that cityscape stamp, so I used a different one from my stash.

I stamped it in x3 colours, grey, navy and black to create the pretty skyline vignette you see. The Reindeers are by Clearly Besotted and I had already stamped and watercoloured a bunch of them, so I just fussy cut them out for using here. 

I didn't have the same sentiment as the card I was CASEing, so I used these great sentiment strips by The Ton Stamps.

Final touch was to die-cut the entire panel using Tim Holtz deckle edge dies.

Then I went over them with a nuvo aqua flow glitter pen, so IRL they are SUPER sparkly!!

I love them, I don't really want to send them to anyone LOL.

Cx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx