Friday, September 18, 2020

MFT: Picture Perfect Party Animals..


Hey, 

Happy Friday!

Hope you have had a good week?

I love the Birdie Brown for MFT Picture Perfect sets, I have the original set and when this one (Picture Perfect Birthday Animals) was released I had to have it. I already have the dies that match the selfie squares, so it made it all very easy.

Colouring them was a blast! I used all scraps of paper to create the frames for each card and I used the sentiments from the set and stamped them using Altenew inks. The sentiments on a banner, are by Taylored Expressions and are their simple strips - genius!


I got creative with the Lion below and he is actually a shaker. These x2 cards are my fave images from the entire set. The Hippos are just too much and I think I eat my cupcakes like the Lion!


 Have a great weekend, gym, NFL and desk time for me.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx