Thursday, September 24, 2020

You Are Amazing...

 


Hey,

Looks like it's going to be a Clearly Besotted week on my blog :)

I really like rainbow stamps and this cute set by CB creates lovely painty edge rainbows.

I added the stars from a Taylored Expressions rainbow set and the sentiment is by MFT.

This was a great way to play with my newish Concord & 9th inks, I'm not sure if I love them or not. I do like the colours, but the mini pads leave marks, so you can only use a certain kind of stamp.. more investigation needed methinks!

Anyway, the end result was a pretty, simple very CAS card.

Cx


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx