Sunday, September 20, 2020

Happy (belated) Birthday Momma..

 


Hey,

So my Momma's birthday is 1st of August (I didn't forget..), but that was just as I was coming out of a crazy work period!

I love to make her cards that are a bit more involved for her birthday. This year I went with a bird slider! My parents have an amazing garden and they get all kinds of birds and I thought she would like this. 

She did (phew).

Here is a photo showing it after the 'slide'


The cute birds are by Elizabeth Craft Designs 'Feathered Friends' and the slider mechanism is also by them, from a set with all different kinds of slider channels. The papers are by Lawn Fawn and the sentiment is MFT with teeny glitter stickers.

I love easy interactive cards.

Cx




No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx