Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Retro Rubber Challenge #143 Colour Me...


Hey,

Can you believe it's already September?!

Time for another awesome Retro Rubber challenge.

This time we have a colour challenge for you, use only yellow and green.



I thought it would be fun to pull out a set that I really haven't used very much and I have had it since 2018, it has been thoroughly neglected - Avery Elle Balloons & Banners.

I stamped my banner and balloons using Altenew inks - Sweet Leaf and Maple Yellow. I love their inks, they stamp SO well. I am slowly buying them when they have deals on :)

As I was putting it together with the pretty polka dot Lawn Fawn paper, I thought it was a teeny bit dull. So I was going to add my default Monster to jazz it up and then I thought how about an actually 'green' creature and went with the fun Croc from the Heffy Doodle Happy Snappy Crocs set (I've had this since 2017).

The end result made me smile a lot! I love a card with a happy Critter!

How will you use the colours? Be sure to pop over to Retro Rubber and get inspired by the things the DT have made.

Challenge ends September 18th.

Don't forget to tell us the age of your stamp, that is part of the fun of our challenge and please only enter 10 challenges including Retro Rubber.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Your little dino is as cute as can be..he's a happy one, not a scary one! Love that pretty background, it's perfect for our challenge colors this week!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx