Monday, February 10, 2020

Pun Cards: Let's Taco about...


Hey,

Happy Monday!

Hope you had a good weekend?

I am in London this week working and I am going to be doing some fun stuff with my family and friends too.

In January when I was last in London, I finally delivered the huge pun card project that I was working on for most of last year. Polly (my Husband's bestie) was delighted and was so happy it made me really happy too.

There were so many of them, that I still have a few to share and I'm going to do that, as they are so fun.

Today's card was made using Lawn Fawn's 'Year Nine' set. I love this set, it makes me laugh so hard!

I kept it super simple (as you do when you are making 55 cards), I stamped, coloured and die-cut the Taco, the candle and the little party hat. I stamped the sentiment from the set onto red paper and cut them out.

Could we just pause for a moment and talk about how good my Taco colouring is?! I am pretty happy with it.

The background paper is by Avery Elle and came in the grabbag I bought from them last year.

I love the fact that the Taco has a face - Lawn Fawn are great at including little faces, thus bringing random objects to life.

Cx

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx