Monday, January 6, 2020

Pun Card Project..


Hey,

Back to normal now with Christmas and my trip to London done, I go back to work tomorrow..

I had a fun trip, it was great to spend so much QT with my folks and I got to hand over my pun card project to our friend Polly.

Polly is a big fan of my cards, which is lovely. Last year she made a comment about one of the cards I sent to her and it sparked an idea.

What if I made a pun card from every single pun set I have?! 

Well, 5 months (Aug to Dec) and 48 stamp sets later, I ended up with 55 pun cards and to be honest there are probably about 10-15 more sets I could have used, but I just ran out of time.

I used all the techniques for these cards - stencils, heat embossing, dry embossing, smooshing, watercolouring, gelli plate backgrounds, die-cutting, masking and marker colouring.

It was so much fun to do though and here are the majority of the cards!






Fun right?!

I might consider a similar project later this year - like all birds or something?

Cx

4 comments:

  1. Picture me, bowing down! This is extraordinary, Claire! I'm so impressed and not a bit jealous since this is the type of thing I, too, have been longing to do, but time stands in my way. Go you for managing it! I also love that you used different designs and different techniques. They are all fabulous, but naturally my eyes keyed on the one I "wheelie" liked the best!! Happy New Year!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darnell. My advice is DO IT. Pull out all the stamp sets and put them in a box, then make one a week!!

      Delete
  2. wow, you these are amazing!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx