Wednesday, February 26, 2020

MFT: Polynesian Paradise...


Hey,

I thought it was about time that I had a play with this set I have had for a while by MFT - I got it second-hand in a grabbag.

I bought the coordinating dies, as I prefer to have dies for things.

It's called Polynesian Paradise and it's a bit different to my normal style, but I love the way that the x3 cards came out.

I stamped, coloured and die-cut most of the elements from the set.

I thought it would be a good idea to try and use a 'formula' for creating the x3 cards. I settled on a patterned paper background and a die-cut scalloped circle frame (by MFT).

I grouped together the coloured and die-cut stamps and created x3 little scenes. The sentiments are all by Taylored Expressions using their simple strip stamps and dies.

Fun cards that pushed me out of my comfort zone a bit.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx