Saturday, February 8, 2020

Happy Birthday Man...


Hey,

As I land in London it is JT's birthday!

I am super excited that I am going to get to do hangs with her next week and we'll see if I can make her bday party tonight (possible jetlag tbc).

JT and I have been friends for 8 years. But to me it feels like she has been a part of my life forever and quite frankly I am not sure what I would do without her.

She is a force of nature, hilarious, kind, crazy and if you are her friend, she will love and take care of you for always.

Keeping this short and sweet, as I gush about her every year and it might just be getting a teeny bit embarrassing! Her card will be posted in a few weeks as a Retro Rubber make :)

Read more gushing about her in my 2019 and 2018 posts.

Happy Birthday Man - you are one of the best chosen sisters any girl could ever ask for.

Cx



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx