Thursday, February 27, 2020

Avery Elle: All of Us...


Hey,

I fell in love with this fun set by Avery Elle 'All of Us'.

I didn't really think about how I would use them and then I saw this awesome idea on the Avery Elle Blog


Awesome right!

So I coloured all x3 rows of critters using watercolours and I fussy cut them out and then cut the rows of critters in two, so I got x2 rows for my 'polaroid'.

I used the awesome MFT Selfie Frame die to die-cut the polaroid frame out of x3 different papers.

It was all super easy to assemble and with the addition of the 'hand' that holds the sentiment banner, they are just too cute!

Honestly, I have made at least 15 of these cards..they are so easy to make and suitable for everything.

Cx



2 comments:

  1. I love them, Claire! You make me feel like a sloth lately with your many amazing and productive posts!! I need to get the lead out! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thanks Darnell. I honestly am just on a creating the blog post roll. I was a sloth last year..

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx