Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Happy Gotcha Day - Clint Catwood!


Hey,

After losing Archie 3 years ago and then Boscat so suddenly last January, I really didn't know if my heart would mend fully..

It was SO silent in the apartment that we only waited 5 weeks after the passing of Boscat before we got another cat.

We chose 'Pantera' who promptly got renamed Clint Catwood - aka Clint.

Clint is approx 3 and he has Feline FIV - which really isn't that dramatic, we just have to keep an eye on him if he gets sick, as he doesn't have a good immune system.

We really lucked out with him, he is the most gentle creature we have ever met, he loves to be picked up and carried and held. Snuggling is the thing that he loves the most and he has this weird meow bark that he does to demand snuggles. The strangest thing is that he loves to lay on us for hours, I have had a lot of cats and this has never happened before and I have to say, I'm rather enjoying it!

Clint has turned Hubby and I into even bigger softies than we were before!

It's not easily to lose a beloved pet and it can be hard to welcome a new one, but we have had a super smooth ride with Clint, it was like he just wanted to be with us!

Hope you like my little collage of photos of our beautiful boy.

Cx

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx