Sunday, May 12, 2019

Global Design Project: CASE the Designer..


Hey,

Happy Sunday to you.

I loved the idea of the current Global Design Project challenge -

You have to CASE the card shown above, in any way you chose.

What a fun idea!

I decided to use the flowers, gingham, blue and loosely the card layout.

My flower vase is by Paper Smooches (Best Buds) I stamped and coloured it using Copics and then die-cut it to size with a stitched rectangle die.

I layered gingham and blue papers to roughly fit the card layout and I added the die-cut flower panel with foam tape to pop it up a bit.

The sentiment is by Hot Off the Press.

My card ended up with quite a springy feel and I like it.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. This jar of flowers is fresh and sweet. What a great card!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx