Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Retro Rubber Challenge #111...Tic Tac Toe...


Hey,

Welcome to another fun Retro Rubber challenge.

We have another great Tic Tac Toe board created for you by Jan.


Tic Tac Toe is so much fun, I love seeing what other people create with the same row as me!

I chose Cake-Flowers-One layer Card.

I pulled on my big girl pants and stamped STRAIGHT onto my card blank, so this would be a one-layer card - I NEVER do that. But it worked and I could stop sweating for a moment.

I coloured the cake - which is by Concord & 9th and one of my fave of all time stamp sets 'Happy Day', I used to borrow it from my friends all the time until I think Cheiron had, had enough of me pilfering it and sold it to me last year!

I am so pleased at how pretty the flowers came out - coloured with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir sparkle pens.

I added a sentiment and my card was complete.

I really need to be braver and make more one layer cards!

Which row will you chose? Pop over to Retro Rubber and get inspired by the things all the DT have made.

Challenge ends May 31st.

Don't forget to tell us the age of your stamp, that is part of the fun of our challenge and please only enter 10 challenges including Retro Rubber.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx