Sunday, May 19, 2019

Little Red Wagon Challenge: Happy Bird-Day...


Hey,

Happy Sunday.

As I am recovering from something nasty, I have spent some gentle QT at my desk this weekend. When I am feeling a bit delicate I like to turn to challenges.

One of my Retro Rubber teamies has been playing along with Little Red Wagon and so I thought I would look them up and I loved the current theme which is - Happy Bird-Day, use a bird somewhere on your birthday card.

EASY PEASY!! I love bird stamps.

I decided to go waaay back to a stamp that I neglect, but when I pull it out, I love using it so much that I make a bunch of cards (that happened this time too..).

The stamp set is 'The Flock' by Whipper Snapper Stamps. I stamped it onto watercolour paper and used distress inks to watercolour the birdies.

Then I die-cut the white panel and added the sentiment by Reverse Confetti from 'Toucan of Friendship'.

Super simple make, but so pretty, I love the rows and rows of brightly coloured birdies.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you haven't been well. You made good use of your time in the craft room--darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these sweet little birdies! Thanks for joining us this week at Little Red Wagon. :) Doni

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx