Friday, May 17, 2019

Colourful Challenge Combo part two..


Hey,

Happy Friday.

I will be glad to see the back of this week, having been so unwell..

I stumbled across another great challenge this week that involves colours, so I decided to play along and combine it with the current CASology challenge for a second entry.

AAA Cards do CAS challenges with a twist. This week this is what they have -



I love the idea of using just 1/3 of the card front to create a fun card.

I decided that I wanted to use repeat stamping to create a bold mini pattern. I used a coffee mug from the Pink Fresh Studio 'Itty Bitty Elements' set - a fave for creating backgrounds.

I coloured it in bright colours using Copics and added a simple sentiment by Waffle Flower from their 'Books and Coffee' set.

I die-cut the white panel using a stitched rectangle die and mounted it onto my card blank.

I love the simple feel of this, it will be great to accompany a gift card!

Cx

5 comments:

  1. Yes, it is a good cup of coffee! Lol. Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I;m a teadrinker ;-) Love oyur banner of mugs. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Love all the color and great CAS design! Thank you for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous rainbow of coffee cups, they look so pretty. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely and colorful card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx