Wednesday, May 22, 2019

I Miss You...



Hey,

Recently I wanted to send a quick card to a couple of friends that I haven't seen in ages.

I decided to look at what was on my desk - there is aways a die-cut or a stamped image hanging around.

I found one of the MFT 'Sunny Skies' die-cuts, one of the Mama Elephant 'Dos Amigos' Critters and both of the die-cut background panels on my desk.

Result!

So I cut another sun and critter and coloured the critters, stamped the sentiment and assembled the two cards.

Super quick makes, but so cheery and fun, a nice way to say 'I Miss You'.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. These are just so adorable. Those huge suns are too cute.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx