Monday, May 20, 2019

Bearing Gifts...


Hey,

Happy Monday,

I thought I would play along with Seize the Birthday this time, as their 'topping' is Balloons - Yay!


My card uses a Studio Katia stamp set 'Kobi Bearing Gifts'.

I saw this one and A cup of thanks on Instagram and had to have them!

I stamped and die-cut Kobi and the balloons (it is not all one piece) and coloured them using Copics and Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens. I also used a quickie glue pen on the balloons and dipped them in glitter for a bit of added detail.

The background paper is by Lil Inker and it was from a pad I got in the epic mystery box I bought from them. I love the ombre fade and it worked so well with this image.

I stamped the sentiment from the set first, so I would know where I could place my bear and the balloons.

Fun card for a little girl that I know LOVES gifts :)

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card - love the sparkly balloons! And I'd like to think I'll get that many presents for my birthday :)
    Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx