Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Altenew Leaf Medallion...


Hey,

I happened to have a long weekend a couple of weeks ago and so I pulled out a few things to play with that were 'kinda' new - aka, had one play.

One of those sets was this great one by Altenew 'Leaf Medallion'.


Altenew make great floral layering stamps, but I am waaay too lazy for that amount of effort, so rarely buy Altenew stamps. This one, however, grabbed me, as it comes with so many awesome sentiments.

I used the 3 smaller leaf stamps to create my cards and I used Altenew Inks (got them on sale, in love with them), I used 2 of the sets that I have - Deep Blue Seas and Cherry Blossom.

I love how they came out and the gradient of colour by using the inks dark to light is lovely.

I was originally going to go with the same sentiment on all 4 cards, but decided to go with 2 different ones.

Happy Birthday Wishes - Happy die is by Simon Says Stamp and Birthday Wishes is by Mama Elephant

You Are So Awesome - Stamp and die by Neat & Tangled.

Love exploring what I can make with one stamp set. I think I need to resurrect my 4 from 1 series...

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx