Saturday, June 1, 2019

Sketch Saturday #566 All Dressed Up....


Hey,

Happy Saturday to you and welcome to the latest sketch for the Sketch Saturday challenge.

Our sponsor this week is All Dressed Up and they are offering 2 images from their store.

Here's the sketch, created by me this week!
I love the Play Day image and I thought it worked so well with my sketch ;)

I coloured the image, using all purple/blue tones. I then chose scrap papers in matching colours.

I love the end result, especially the pop of yellow in the girl's boots and the paper framing the image.

I can't wait to see what you do with the sketch, but first, check out what the rest of the DT have made over at Sketch Saturday.

Challenge ends June 7th 7pm GMT / 2pm EST

Cx

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx