Sunday, October 21, 2018

Scandinavian Background..


Hey,

So I keep seeing all of these great cards that are essentially a stamped background that is made up of lots of little stamps.

They always feel so Scandinavian to me - hence the title of my post.

I thought I would have a go and my own version and I am so in love with this, that I haven't made it into a card yet, I just want to keep looking at it!

I used the Pink Fresh Studio 'Dream On' set that was a piece of NBUS from Black Friday last year, pretty shameful as Thanksgiving is not far away..


I actually bought it because I love the bird / circle stamp.

I coloured it using Liquid Watercolours, which is a new medium to me and I am falling in love with it rapidly..I only have a few colours, but I like to try new things and having a few colours as a test is a good idea - full set syndrome will come.

I love making these kinds of backgrounds, it is a great way to use the teeny tiny stamps you get in sets.

I am actually thinking I might frame this and keep it..what do you think?

Cx

2 comments:

  1. You rocked this technique! I haven't seen this set before but now I must have it!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx