Friday, October 19, 2018

Vintage is in!!


Hey,

Happy Friday!

I am looking forward to being home in NYC this weekend and getting some QT at my desk AND watching NFLSunday with Hubby.

I was lucky enough to be in London to celebrate my friend and colleague Harry's birthday. None of us understand how he is only 30!! He has a wise head on his shoulders.

I thought it would be fun to use one of the LePetiteMarket 'Mermaids and Sailors' stamps, as Harry has a beard and I felt sure he would love to own a pipe (he confirmed this when he opened the card).

I printed the main part of the sentiment on my computer and added the 'Harry' the 'Vintage is in' sentiment is new and by Scrapbook.com I bought it as part of my birthday haul and the set has all these awesome birthday phrases.


I especially love 'have cake for breakfast' I can't wait to have a play with it!

It's always fun to make a card with someone in mind.

Have a great weekend.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx