Sunday, October 14, 2018

Floral Anniversary...


Hey,

I am still in London and SUPER excited today.

I am off to watch the NFL at Wembley with my Dad and it's going to be great, we always used to try and get to the London games when I lived in London.

It will make up for not being able to watch a ton of games from my usual NFL Sunday sofa position.

I thought my card today was topical, as I made it specifically for my Parents wedding anniversary on 8th October. Top fact, my folks have only been married for 14 years..but together for approx 47 years!!

It was a great excuse to play with a piece of NBUS. The stamp is 'Heart Bouquet' by Laurel Burch for Stampendous.

I stamped it onto watercolour paper and used liquid watercolours to colour it and added a ton of Nuvo drops in a few colours. I added a simple sentiment, as the stamp is very fussy.

I'm pretty pleased with how it came out and my parents liked it too.

I am heading home to NYC tomorrow - Yay! It's been a fun week of parties, work, catch-ups and even a crafty playdate with JT, but I will be happy to get home to Hubby, Boscat and my desk.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx