Sunday, October 28, 2018

Anniversary Week...


Hey,

Happy Sunday to you.

Hope you have had a good weekend so far. I had a seriously hard session in the gym yesterday, it was my first trip up to the secret weight floor and it was hard, but rewarding.

Today I have made Sausage and Cheese & Onion rolls and Hubby and I are drinking mimosas and watching NFL Sunday.

It's our wedding anniversary on Wednesday and Tuesday is the anniversary of our first date :) This year we are celebrating 14 years together and 9 years married..pretty big, I don't know where 14 years have gone.

I have had lots of anniversaries recently, so this week feels like my blog is going to be full of anniversary cards!

Starting with this little Monster cutie I made for friends using a new set from Unity Stamp Co. 'Nicest Place to Be'.

I kept this card super simple and just coloured the stamps and added some hearts. I mounted the panel onto a Lawn Fawn card blank to make it pop.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, I am going to eat more rolls..

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx