Thursday, October 4, 2018

Birthday Monster Thanks...


Hey,

I had a great birthday. It was a lot of fun and I got throughly spoily by my people.

As you probably know by now, I like to create themed thank you's for Christmas and Birthdays.

This year I kept it super simple (I always over complicate these..).

I created the sentiment on my computer and printed it out, then I die-cut it using the awesome second-hand scalloped die I have.

The singing monster made me smile and think of all the fun I had on Friday night with my peeps. She is by Your Next Stamp 'Silly Monster Rockstars'. I have loved their monsters since I first saw them about 4 years ago and have all the sets - there is one more I 'need'.

Tomorrow I leave for London for 11 days, looking forward to seeing my family, friends and work crazies AND Poppa and I are watching the Seahawks in London - awesome.

Cx


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx