Saturday, October 6, 2018

Sketch Saturday #534.. Kitty Bee Designs


Hey,

Happy Saturday to you and welcome to the latest sketch for the Sketch Saturday challenge.

Our sponsor this week is Kitty Bee Designs and they are offering 1 digi stamp from their store.

Here's the sketch...

I love the cute Kitty Bee Panda's and it was hard to choose an image, but I settled on Pumpkin Panda.

This sketch by our awesome leader Kel is so much fun. I loved working with it. First I printed and coloured the stamp, then I die-cut it using a stitched square die and the black mat was cut with a regular square die.

I went to town on the banners, I have these teeny tiny little banner dies by Avery Elle and I really haven't used them that much, so I got them out and die-cut a bunch of scraps to create my banner fringe :)

I heat embossed the sentiment and added a bit of orange bling to finish off my card.

I think I need more Kitty Bee Stamps..

I can't wait to see what you do with the sketch, but first check out what the rest of the DT have made over at Sketch Saturday.

Challenge ends October 12th 7pm GMT / 2pm EST



Cx

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx