Saturday, October 27, 2012

It's taken some time..


but here it is...the long awaited Christmas card post!

Apologies for the delay, but it's been a bit hectic in my world for the last few weeks. I finally found a time to take photos of the Christmas cards I made for Ham'n'Mule this year.

Today's main photo is one of my favourites, using a Martha Stewart Present punch (which was not cheap - eek!) and contrasting background and greeting, I think it's a nice way to make Christmas monochrome. Below is the white on black version. They were really easy to make.


Next is a variety of cards, using Pink Petticoat digital stamps. I used 4 different sets - Fairy Lights, Tiny Christmas Treasures, Have an Ice Christmas and Mini Rudi's. They are really easy to work with and I invested in a super dupa Woodware circle punch, to make them all super easy to put together. The Mini Rudi's, Ice Christmas and the Tiny Christmas Treasures get a bit of glitter added to the image, to make them sparkle a bit.




The next card is based on an idea I saw on Pinterest that I really loved. I have modified it slightly, to make it easier as they do have to be reproduced several times. It was great to get to use several different embossing folders, normally I only get to work with one at a time. I really like the little green bow, it adds a touch of colour.


Here are teeny tiny snowflake's and rudi's...these are so small and cute. I love them!


I hope this means that JT won't be harming me now :)

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx