Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Anniversary Hubby!



Yes it's Halloween, but it's also my 3rd Wedding Anniversary today.

We are off to Amsterdam for a few days to kick-back and celebrate 3 years of marriage.

Today's photo is of the Anniversary card I made Hubby.

Once I'd seen JT's Halloween cards, I knew I had to borrow the punch I brought her back from NYC.

Despite the fact that we celebrate our Anniversary on Halloween, I'm not mad into making Hubby's cards have Halloween features, but I thought I'd try it this year and I am pretty pleased with the results.

I used Papermania textured cardstock for the pumpkin's, I used plain black card and embossed it using a creative concepts brick wall embossing folder, to macho it up a bit! Last of all I printed a sentiment and added a grey striped Savile Row Candi.

I hope Hubby likes it.

No more posts until next Monday now.

Have a good week.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of the punch and the embossing folder! You make that pumpkin look sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I did! :) Totally pleased with how this badboy came out.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx