Friday, October 26, 2012

Change is coming..


 Happy Friday everyone!

This is a pretty short post, just to show off the new Ham'n'Mule logo, because I love it so much! It's still lo-res, so might not show up as wonderfully as I want it too. I think Maggie, the designer has totally captured the essence of what we do, I love the button and the birdie.

The new and greatly improved website should be up and ready to use by 5th November. Most exciting! I will be taking more pics and adding to it this weekend.

To tie in with that, I have updated the look and feel of the blog....bye bye birdies. It made me sad to lose the birdies, but sometimes to achieve something wonderful you have to embrace change. It's not complete yet, but I'm taking baby steps to get it right!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Cx

p.s With this post, I will have passed the total number of posts for 2011 - which was a big goal for me, so I am most pleased and we still have 2 months of the year to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx