Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Finally Saying Thank You


As you know, I love making 'Thank You' sets.

This year I decided that for my Birthday Thank You's, I'd go with the Owl punch, as I guess I should be wise at my age....?

I used really nice silver sparkly cards from Michaels and black paper scrap strips. I am pleased with them, simple and fun.

I've already sent most of them out. I got a bit delayed with holidays and craft fair stuff.

I also want to say a massive 'Thank You' to Pam at VikingTapes- I purchase the tape for my 3M ATG from them they are reasonable and deliver quickly. Last week after I placed my order Pam told me that they were out of stock and I might have to wait a week...disaster, as I needed the tape to finish the Christmas cards. I appealed to Pam and following a hilarious email exchange my tape arrived the next day. Pam, I salute you for restoring my faith in mankind and customer service in general...

All Christmas cards for the fair are complete now, I've making some other things to vary the stall a bit, brooches, scarves, non-Christmas cards....most of this I am doing this week, but plan to be done by Thurs evening so I can pack my bag on Friday night and go to bed early, as we are getting up at 5.45am!!

So, JT has assured me that my last post doesn't guarantee me escape from bodily harm....as it's not a Christmas Card post...it's genuinely not my fault, I have to wait until the weekend to take the pics. I guess I'll have to try another method tonight so I can actually attend the fair on Saturday.....

Cx




1 comment:

  1. As if not attending the fair is an option...there will be so much more bodily harm if you stand me up in Rye! (This is now a public threat so you can sure I'll come good on the promise!)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx